"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Jul 4, 2009

4th of July: Idaho

Waiting for the parade to start.

Waiting for the fireworks.



Mesa, in her life vest...too cute.

Before the life vest, she kept wanting to go in the river...she couldn't get her mind off of the fun.

Evan loved the river too...

Stick em up!


They loved the slip in slide...so did I, but there are no pictures of that. =)


Family 4th of July: Matchy Matchy








Evan loves candy!

Simply Mesa, this is how I remember her, I am gonna be shocked next time I see her.


The 4th of July was a blast in Idaho. We started out with a Parade in Rupert? Then we went to the Inlaw's house for some water fun. There was a play pool, a homemade slip in slide (awesome!) and there was a river in the backyard. Its amazing that rivers in other states actually have water in them. We finished the day off with some private fireworks that were better than most professional events I've seen. We were tired but the day was amazing.

**I realize the photos are backwards, but I can't quite remember how to post them in order with blogger....please forgive me.

No comments: