"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Jun 4, 2008

How can someone so cute do that?


OK...this is disgusting, however it is also comical so I have to share.

Last night I let Riesse sleep in my bed because I went 3 nights without sleep and I was desperate and tired. Of course..because she was sleeping with me...she wanted to eat every couple hours and she also squirmed most of the night. Well at about 2 am...I know it was 2 am because for Mothers Day I wanted a giant illuminated clock so I could know what time I am up every single night...anyway, at 2 am I noticed that the sheet was wet as I pulled it over myself. No big deal...those of us who have nursed realize sometimes the number 2 gets a little excited as number 1 is being emptied. I figured, breastmilk...I can clean that up in the morning. I am tired and I am NOT getting up.

I went to the gym in the morning and then took a shower. I then put my clothes on the bed like I always do and something caught my eye on the sheet...it was NEWBORN POOP!!!. The worst part was that it wasn't a small amount...it was ALL OVER THE SHEET!..I guess it is true that you can't smell it because I had no problem sleeping in it, probably for that reason. Ugggh! Well the sheet is now clean...but nevertheless...the story is very funny.

Oh I almost fogot. I called Kyle in and asked if Riesse was poopy when he took her...and he said...oh yeah, she was a mess, but it wasn't on her onesie. Go figure...I guess she wanted me to have it all. =)

1 comment:

alicia.martindale1@riosalado.edu said...

That is just gross! I can't imagine sleeping in it. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Yes she is cute, but oh my goodness!