We drove to Vegas yesterday to visit our friends Jay and Andrea Shafer. Arizona has now split the road part of the way to Vegas...and the new road is very curvy in some areas going up and down and up and down. Remember when you were a kid and your mom would drive faster on the hills and it would make your tummy tickle. Well as we were driving up the 1st hill I told everyone "This should be fun!" as we went up the hill. Kelli laughed and said, Wow that tickles...and she giggled. The 2nd hill Emma and Lindee joined in and giggled, and Kyle and I were in the front seat but we couldn't help but laugh because the girls were so excited and getting into it. Camille soon got into the giggling as well, and the whole family was laughing not only because of the hills but also because we sounded so silly. Shortly after the 1st set of hills ended the girls asked if we would be able to do that again on the way home. It was really neat to share in an experience with them that I was able to do as a child with my mom. I am sure that driving 90mph helped out with the tickles just a bit. =)
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment