I don't want to let go, but Lindee clearly is already ready!
I am posting this just a little bit late...sorry. We now have 3 girls in school (Kelli 3rd, Emma 2nd, and Lindee is in Kindergarten). Camille is very bored during the day, but we are working on finding activities for her. She will get used to it.
One final thought. We simply have to compare this year to last year, as the mirror images show so much about our lives. Last year we were wrecks. We couldn't talk to people on the 1st day for fear we would lose our composure. We were just so sad. It wasn't fun starting school with the recent loss of Amberlee. In fact, I did not feel like volunteering, or even getting dressed for the better part of the year. This year is much better. This is the 1st time that I have actually witnessed our improvement. Althought the sadness of the previous year reminds of us our pain, we are functioning, and we are becoming ourselves once more. While it is difficult to move forward, we are obviously doing it. I have to thank everyone that has supported us, because you love is what keeps us going and keeps us improving in life. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I cannot wait to see us next year, and see just how much better we are doing.




No comments:
Post a Comment