"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Jul 29, 2008

The Diamondbacks vs. Cubs

My Sister, her Husband, and my Nephew

Hmmm...that sign intrigues me...why exactly do they need it?

My nephew, cheering for the cubs, with a D-Backs finger on?

Chase Field, Nice View

My Dad, his New Wife (Congratulations!), and the Girls!

Family Fun

I am from Illinois, Kyle likes to say that I am not. I was born there and moved here when I was 2, so he feels that that means I am from AZ. Digressing...

Kyle was off for a few days and we ended up NOT going to San Diego because money is a factor. We found a great special on Diamondbacks Tickets to suffice our desire for the beach. We had a ton of fun at the game. The best part was, that the D-Backs (5/7 family member rooting for) were playing the Cubs (2/7 family members rooting for, I included Riesse because she likes me better =P).

Well as one might've guessed the Cubs won...because the D-Backs didn't play their best. Riesse and I are still revelling the defeat of the family majority. Maybe next time we won't be so lucky, but for now, we are happy our team WON!

No comments: