I saw this on my friend Andrea's blog and I think it is pretty cool. Let's see if this works.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 years ago




2 comments:
I have lots of memories. Holiday parties, dinners in Provo and game nights. There are two that stand out the most to me. Being there with you and Kyle for Amberlee's viewing and funeral. It was the most beautiful service I have ever been to. I was supposed to be there to comfort you guys, but the strength you guys showed ended up comforting me more than I comforted you. She looked absolutely beautiful and peaceful. I was so glad that I came and extended my trip to stay for the lasagna dinner Matt made that night.
The other one I have is meeting you the day before Jay and I got engaged. You were newly married and not feeling well that night. Everyone there knew of Jay's plans to propose except for me so it was kinda awkward because I was mad at him for being so slow.
It is hard to come up with a favorite Beth memory since we seem to have so many funny times together, but if I have to pick I would say one of the funniest memories I have with you is when you "mooned" Justin and I at Dairy Queen. Justin said he saw a lot more than you intended us to see and you were horrified - too funny. For some reason you love to show people your naked bum.....hmmm
Post a Comment