"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Jul 21, 2008

I would NEVER do this...

Wow...that is a huge slide...my kids seem to think its fun though,
and they give me a heart attack everytime they go down, especially Camille.

Um, yeah...seriously...I will NOT make sugar cookies with my kids...I realize now..that that is what Shelley is for...She was great...patient...kind...my kids loved it...Thanks Shell


Look who showed up...Isn't he cute.

Just Having Fun together!

A couple of weeks ago we went to visit Shelley. We thought it would be for an hour or so, but we stayed much longer. It was really fun. The kids love to play at her house. I never really understood why, until now. Its not enough that there are a few dozen animals to play with, but Shelley has more energy than me on my best day, and lets face it...she is just fun. Their friend Cole showed up part way through, and they enjoyed playing with him. She has this slide, from when she was a kid and it is HUGE, and the kids are not afraid of it at all. It scares me to an exreme, but they love it. We really had fun, and it was nice to relax and talk.

No comments: