"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Jul 24, 2008

Yaya Sisterhood, 007 STYLE!








Walmart gave away free Hannah Montana 3D glasses last night. So we decide to try them out. They also had a special on Toilet Paper. We were gonna do the Bishopric's Houses, much to our "surprise" someone had already been there. Then we went to the Coates and the Martindales, same deal. We got a good idea for a Young Women's service project, plant more tree's in the ward. Bless the Bartlets for having tree's, at least that is what the people who did it must have been thinking...
Signed, Yaya

3 comments:

rmoore4 said...

Isn't crazy that between the 6 of us we have 20 (almost 21) children! WE are children ourselves!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
I was with Tara today and saw your friend Alicia, and she told me about your blog. It is beautiful! Hopefully you don't mind me reading it. I have one too, if you want to read it email me at jociejarman@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. (it's private.)
Love,
Jocelyn Jarman (Hunter)
Tell Kyle hi for me!

alicia.martindale1@riosalado.edu said...

I am glad you all got to connect with your inner child at the expense of myself and others. Next time though....I want to be on your side. It is not much fun taking toilet paper off of cacti (thanks Hillary) and cleaning up sporks (thanks Noelle) when it is 108 degrees at 11:00 at night.

But I got to connect with my inner child watching Mama Mia and singing to Abba so it is all good!

Love ya!