Top Row: Alicia, Cori, Kelli, Me
Bottom Row: Michelle, Amy, Wendi, & Jody
Last Night, all my rowdy friends and I got together for massive amounts of junk food. We love doing this, we go to the gluttony capital of Phoenix, "Claim Jumpers", and we order a bunch of food and share. Sharing isn't really a challenge considering each dish has servings for about 20 people!!!! Did I say 20, hmm, then why were there only 8 of us?
I know we should have taken pictures of all the food we ate, but instead I am gracing you with pictures of our beautiful faces. We almost didn't get the group picture because Alicia and Cori ditched out on us early. We caught them in time though, and I made sure Alicia appreciated coming back by screaming BYE ALICIA, across the entire restaurant when they left the 2nd time. Alicia must bring the crazy out of me because she is just too quiet =)...YEAH RIGHT!
OH, I almost forgot...at about 10pm a guest showed up...Kyle...Doesn't he work?...shouldn't he be at work...hmmm...oh well...at least he got to see all his women in the same place =).
FUN FUN FUN wish you all could have been there with us!




No comments:
Post a Comment