"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

May 16, 2008

Kelli's Baptism





Kelli turned 8 on April 10th this year. Can you believe it! So on Saturday May 5th @ 4:00pm she was baptised by her father. This was much to her chagrin because she really wanted her uncle Kevin to do it. Kevin and Kelli have had a special bond ever since he got off of his mission. Kevin was very kind to fly out for the baptism, and he was even able to perform the confirmation for Kelli. It was a busy weekend for us, because the next day, Sunday May 4th, we blessed Riesse as well. Most of our friends and family were able to come, and the entire weekend was beautiful and spirit filled.

The most amazing part for me was the difference I noticed in Kelli after she was baptised, and confirmed. I could honestly see the light come, and her countenance change. She is a beautiful and wonderful girl, with a strong spirit. I am blessed to have her in my life to help guide me in the right direction. She is an amazing helper, and I am excited to see what this major change in her life this will bring.

No comments: