"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Sep 1, 2008

Jenni's Awesome Dip















Okay, I think I've gained ten pounds standing in front of this "Awesome Dip" and stuffing my face full of it. So, I'm spreading the joy. Maybe you'll gain ten pounds too! Just kidding...

In a large mixing bowl, combine the following ingredients:
1 small tub of "whipped" cream cheese (8-10 oz.)
1 small tub of sour cream (6-8 oz.)
2 small cans of macayo's diced green chiles
2 small cans of California Black Olives-sliced
1 regular jar of Mild Pace Picante (12-16 oz.)
garlic salt to taste (you should be able to taste the garlic, but not be too salty)

Mix well until it looks like baby barf... ;)

Then add in four cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well. Put it in the fridge for awhile. The more patient you can be, the better the dip tastes. I never last long. Maybe an hour or two tops before it starts calling my name and I feel like I have to rip the fridge door off of its hinges.



Use Tostitos brand 100% tortilla chip scoops. NOT Fritos scoops...ewwww. Enjoy! Love to all...

No comments: