"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Sep 8, 2008

6 Quirks of Mine

This is for BOTH Alicia & Amy, who seem to think they want to know my faults, as if you couldn't see them already, haha.

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I am really outgoing to people that I don't know. I will tell them my whole life story, but when it comes to people I know...it is difficult for me to get close...even friends sometimes.

2. I have to do everything in the shower, and even my make-up, in EXACT order. Shower (use soap on specific areas, wash hair, use body wash use conditioner). Make-up (base, base #2, liquid eyeshadow, 2 types of eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, lipstick, cover-up)

If not I will miss something. I even try to do force my girls to do this too. They mostly look at me like I am crazy, but I will train them right...they will get the routine down...(insert maniacal laugh here...I am a psycho)

3. I get really mad at people when they are driving. Really, it is everyone. I think they all drive so horribly, and I am just perfect. I do realize that I have flaws, but I cannot stand how bad some people are at breaking, turning, swiching lanes, not sharing. I scream in my car almost constantly....and don't get me started on traffic. If I am in traffic, someone else drives, and I do my best to close my eyes and find a happy place. Just ask Matt Madden...I am so bad he had to force me out of the car in Salt Lake City, dead of winter, 6 months pregnant, wearing a t-shirt.

4. If there is chocolate in my house, I eat it. I wake up and crave it...the first thing I want to do is eat it, if i have nothing scheduled in my head it is all I can think of. This of course is why my children will never go Trick-Or-Treating again. Just kidding, they will...Control Beth Control.

5. I suck at calling people back. I never do it...but I always say, can I call you back in a little bit. If I do call someone back I never leave a message...as I am typing this I realize how unproductive my methods of communication are...please refer to Quirk #1 for more information.

6. I can barely stand to go without soda...it makes me happy...I am addicted. If I don't go to QT in a day I cannot get through. I have to have 1/2 Dr. Pepper, 1/2 Diet Pepsi, and 3/4 ice in the cup. (refer back to the routine issues above). I have tried to quit a million times and I don't seem to get it. It tastes so good...and makes me feel so ALIVE. (insert crazy grin here) I guess a QT a day is cheaper than a prescription co-pay so I am doing alright I guess.

I now tag Kelli D., Andrea S., Hillary C.., Ashley S., Colman & Aubrey C., Jen S. hahahah you know who you are...do it!

1 comment:

The Six Moores said...

OOO you make me laugh! I thought you quit soda? or was that just for THAT moment. he he he. Hey remind me to never drive you anywhere. I already can't keep up when I follow you speed demon!