We are busy fixing our carpet floor disaster...so I don't have much time for cute pictures and fun stuff. So I decided (while raking my front yard) that I would do something a little bit funny on my blog. I hope you enjoy it. With all of the help we have received over the years this should give some recognition to those we love.
Whenever we do a job there is always someone we know that we can look to for inspiration to do the job right. Some people will call that person and ask question (me I call always). Other people may ponder what they think the person would do. So I am now tagging all of my friends that I look to for specific advice on jobs I have, if I mention you here...do the same on your blog...and tag me in one of your things...if I deserve it =)?
When you need to work on you car...What would JOHN do?
When you need to work in your yard...What would LUPE do?
Computer Graphics...What would Brett do?
When you need to clean your house...What would JENNY Dieu (LOL)?
When you need to fix your house...What would STEVE Dieu (ROFL)?
Need to look hot...lose weight...What would AMY or MICHELLE do?
When you need to fix your computer...What would MIKE Dieu?
When you are worried about finances...What would NANA do?
Having a baby...What would STEVE do?
When you need to work on a friendship, or influence people for the good...What would ALICIA do?
When you need to dirt bike...What would CHARLIE do?
When you need to sing...What would KEVIN & DENISE, or BEN do?
When you need to talk to someone, or someone needs to talk you...What woudl KELLI Dieu (ROFLMBO)?
When you need to repossess a car....what would ANGELA do?
When you need to sew a shirt...What would MARY JOYCE do?
Broke a tooth...What would JOEL do?
When you need to laugh out loud...What would JUSTIN do?
When you need to lay in bed and cry with someone...What would DONNA do?
When you need to be a sister to someone who really isn't...What would CARRIE do?
When you are playing World of Warcraft...What would DONNA, MIKE, & EAVIE do?
Need to make something yummy for a party...What would WENDI do?
When you need to watch TV...What would JAKE do?
When you need to take a picture....What would COLMAN do?
Broke you car windshield...What would BRAD do?
When you need to be there, sincerly, for no good reason at all...What would NOEL do?
When you need to be a Home Teacher at the end of the month...What would MIKE do?
When you need help with your cell phone...What would RICH do?
Legal Advice....What would DAVID or JAY do?
When you need to learn to swim...What would HILLARY do?
When you need to save money on something really cool...What would ANDREA do?
When you need life insurance...What would KEVIN do?
When you need to have faith...What would BISHOP do?
and finally...when you need to help someone with some random thing...What would any of you do?
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment