The final day...memorial service...
Mine "Amberlee, I love you Always, No Matter Where you are. Can't wait to see you again. " -Mom"
Kyle's says "Amberlee, I will always love you. I will be so happy when we are together forever." -Daddy
Dotty took this picture...She is a crisis worker (they do exist)...I am not sure if you know but we were told crisis workers were coming...and they never did. I am glad that we sat next to them for 3 days so that I can believe it was not a lie...they just must have been too busy to respond to all the calls that were necessary that day.
We loved the Conference and we will go back next year. There are many many reasons. Check back on http://onelittleheartbeat.com for more information later. I am currently posting a video of all the pictures we took. I hope you enjoy it. I hope I can better learn to teach my family and friends. I can't wait to explain to you the joy that the M.I.S.S. Conference brought us.




No comments:
Post a Comment